At the core of everything we do at biskinco is a strong respect for the people we work with, and the environment we work within.
when choosing the materials we use to make our clothing, there's a few things that we have in mind.
- Suitability of the materials for the garments they are being used for - it sounds obvious but it's key to ensuring the garments are useful and loved
- Quality of the materials to ensure they will stand the test of time
- The environmental footprint of the materials and ensuring we are working with the most environmentally sustainable options possible.
Right now we are working with the following materials:
Rose Essential Oil
- Calming:with it's potent composition of anti-inflammatory elements, rose essential oilis the ideal ingredient to harness your glow.
Use topically to help reduce theappearance of redness and puffiness.
- Anti-ageing:with its ability to help heal and protect the surface of the skin, rose oil isa great ingredient to promote a youthful complexion.
- Moisturising: rose oil has deeply nourishing properties that can help propel your skin to the picture of health.
Replenishing your skin with this essential oil can help to leave your complexion appearing bouncier, brighter and more luminous.
- Aroma: natural damascus roses are the preferred variety because they are the most fragrant species
Pearl Cell Material
- Whitening skin;the pearl nanoparticles on the fiber are in close contact with the skin, and the lactic acid in the sweat will dissolve some of the pearl nutrients in the fiber and be absorbed through the skin. prevent skin aging and wrinkling
- Anti-ultraviolet:the main component of pearls is calcium carbonate, which itself has the function of preventing ultraviolet rays.
when it is crushed into nanometer state and added to the fiber, its function is greatly enhanced.
- Theseaweed carbon fiber blended fabric is applicable to underwear, socks and thelike, human body molecules are made to rub to generate heat reaction afterlong-term wearing, body blood circulation is promoted, and thermal insulation,antibacterial and deodorization effects are achieved.
- Far infrared radiation can penetrate the skin deeply to boost the water moleculecoming into resonating and generating heat.
- It expands capillaries to improveblood circulation and accelerating metabolism to get rid of body waste
- Moreover, the blood flows smoothly to contribute to each of our cells activewell.
- Tea could be classified into six sorts: green, yellow, white, oolong, black and dark, according to processing means, fermentation degree as well as oxidation of tea polyphenols. tea is rich in polyphenols (ranging from 20 to 35%), among which catechins are the principle components.
- Tea polyphenols have many health benefits and functionalities, such as antibacterial activity, anti-oxygenation.